Freedom of Information Request – Catering Services, Security Services, Cleaning Services, Hard and Soft Maintenance Services, Mechanical and Electrical Services. – From the past two years.
The details we require are:
1) Suppliers who applied for inclusion and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages*
2) Copy of the successful suppliers ITT submission
3) Contract values of each contract year to date
4) Start date & duration of contract
5) Scope of services provided under current contract
6) Is there an extension clause in the contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
7) Has a decision been made yet on whether the contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
8) Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
*For clarity, the details of the successful and unsuccessful suppliers are kept in the strictest confidence. These details are used only to contact and support suppliers regarding their bidding activity for the relevant contracts.
We can confirm that relevant information is held by West Midlands Police. However, while the majority of the information is attached to this email, I am afraid that I am not required to release all of the information requested. Please find attached document (13423_Attachment) with the remainder of the requested information.
The withheld information in respect of question 2 is exempt by virtue of the following exemptions:
Section 43(2) – Commercial interests
This eXemption and explanatory notes are shown here:
In line with the above, I am required to complete a Prejudice Test/Public Interest Test (PIT) on disclosure. Please find this PIT attached (13423_PIT).