From 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 to date:
- How many cars did you seize because they were either not insured or did not have a valid licence (combined total).
- What was the highest price secured at auction for a single car?
- How many of these cars were sold at auction? Please break down by the following makes: Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bentley, Audi, BMW, TVR, Maserati, Bugatti, Lotus, Pagani, Aston Martin, Rolls Royce, Total cars (all brands).
- How much money was raised by selling these cars?
- How many cars were crushed?
- How much money was raised from the scrap value of these cars?
Please find attached (11907_attachment_01.pdf).
Every effort is made to ensure that the figures presented are accurate and complete. However, it is important to note that these data have been extracted from a number of data sources used by forces for police purposes. The detail collected to respond specifically to your request is subject to the inaccuracies inherent in any large scale recording system. As a consequence, care should be taken to ensure data collection processes and their inevitable limitations are taken into account when interpreting those data.
The figures provided therefore are our best interpretation of relevance of data to your request, but you should be aware that the collation of figures for ad hoc requests may have limitations and this should be taken into account when those data are used.
If you decide to write an article / use the enclosed data we would ask you to take into consideration the factors highlighted in this document so as to not mislead members of the public or official bodies, or misrepresent the relevance of the whole or any part of this disclosed material.