Racism Complaints (10869/17)
- Please say how many racism or racial discrimination complaints have been made against your organization in the past five years.
- Say how many complaints have been in the past five years made by organisation employees against your organisation or individuals working within it and representing it at the time.
- Please briefly describe each complaint (without identifying individuals),
- Say how many of these complaints have been upheld by your organization,
- Say what money was paid (if it was paid) in each case,
- Say if your organization apologized,
- Say when the complaint was made and when it was settled.
Please find attached our response.
Every effort is made to ensure that the figures presented are accurate and complete. However, it is important to note that these data have been extracted from a number of data sources used by forces for police purposes. The detail collected to respond specifically to your request is subject to the inaccuracies inherent in any large scale recording system. As a consequence, care should be taken to ensure data collection processes and their inevitable limitations are taken into account when interpreting those data.
The figures provided therefore are our best interpretation of relevance of data to your request, but you should be aware that the collation of figures for ad hoc requests may have limitations and this should be taken into account when those data are used.
If you decide to write an article / use the enclosed data we would ask you to take into consideration the factors highlighted in this document so as to not mislead members of the public or official bodies, or misrepresent the relevance of the whole or any part of this disclosed material.