Policing Ed Sheeran Concert (3591_15)
I was wondering if you could provide me with the following information
1) A detailed breakdown of the costs that West Midlands Police have issued for the policing of the Ed Sheeran Concerts that were held at the LG Arena on 18-20 October 2014 inclusive
2) The name and rank of police officer that was in charge of policing this concert on each of the dates
3) The number of persons arrested at those concerts on each of those dates and a breakdown of the offences; Of the persons arrested each day, the number that were charged, the number that were charged and released on police bail, and the number that were released with no further police officer
4) If the OIC was kept of informed of the security arrangements for those concerts; if no did the OIC request that he be kept informed; if they did not, why not
5) If the OIC made any instructions to food stalls, merchandise stands, bars within the stadium that they can only serve between certain times and all alcoholic drinks must only be served in plastic glass etc
I am writing to inform you that we have searched our records and the information you requested is not held by West Midlands Police. West Midlands Police did not police the Ed Sheeran concert and did not offer any guidance to the NEC regarding the management of that event.