Police Stations Closures (12265/17)
Under the Freedom of Information Act, I am requesting the following information regarding changes your organisations estate since 2010.
- Location of police stations closed since 2010.
- The current status of the building (i.e. sold/lease surrender/mothballed) 3. The date of the building’s closure.
- Whether re-provision of service was provided (if so what).
- Location of future police station closures (if any).
- Date of closure (if known).
- Whether re-provision of the services provided is planned (if so what).
If going back to 2010, is likely to incur a refusal on costs grounds, changes since 2012 would also be acceptable.
Please find attached our response.
Every effort is made to ensure that the figures presented are accurate and complete. However, it is important to note that these data have been extracted from a number of data sources used by forces for police purposes. The detail collected to respond specifically to your request is subject to the inaccuracies inherent in any large scale recording system. As a consequence, care should be taken to ensure data collection processes and their inevitable limitations are taken into account when interpreting those data.
The figures provided therefore are our best interpretation of relevance of data to your request, but you should be aware that the collation of figures for ad hoc requests may have limitations and this should be taken into account when those data are used.
If you decide to write an article / use the enclosed data we would ask you to take into consideration the factors highlighted in this document so as to not mislead members of the public or official bodies, or misrepresent the relevance of the whole or any part of this disclosed material.