I require as soon as possible the following information, from the West Midlands Police.
- Have Wmpa,/Pensions Dept received the new commutation rates,?
- If so what are these rates of the two rises, as I am due to receive both.
- If they have not received the rates, why, and what are the Wmpa, and pensions department doing about obtaining the rates as soon as possible?
- What is the interest being applied to the payments.
- When can I, and other pensioners affected by this ruling expect to be contacted by the WMPA and Pensions Dept, outlying my situation and payment.
- When will these outstanding commutation lump sums be paid.
Please find attached our response.