- How many misconduct investigations or hearings were held against police officers or police staff between 1st January 2014 and 31st December 2014
- The rank and position of each officer investigated
- What standards they are accused of breaching
- Details of the alleged misconduct – ie (details of what they are being investigated for)
For example: Police officer engaged in an inappropriate relationship with a victim of domestic abuse or police staff member was alleged to have stolen property from a police station.
- Whether the allegation was upheld or dismissed
- If upheld, what action was taken: For example no action taken, a verbal warning, written warning, whether the officer resigned or retired prior or during the misconduct investigation or dismissed.
The requested information can be found on the following website