Neighbourhood Police (2404_18)
- How much spending has been allocated to Neighbourhood Policing Teams/Safer Neighbourhood Teams in your force in each year since 2009-10?
- How many Neighbourhood Policing Teams/Safer Neighbourhood Teams has the force operated in each year since 2009-10?
- How many officers have been deployed in Neighbourhood Policing Teams/Safer Neighbourhood Teams in each year since 2009-10?
- How many PSCOs have been deployed in Neighbourhood Policing Teams/Safer Neighbourhood Teams in each year since 2009-10?
- How many Safer Schools Partnerships has your force operated in each year since 2009-10?
Please find attached our response.
Please note that these data should be interpreted with caution. Comparing numbers of incidents/crimes can be misleading and does not necessarily indicate the likelihood of someone being a victim of crime. In addition, the number of incidents/crimes recorded in an area over a period of time can be influenced by a number of factors. Consequently statistics on incidents/crimes for one period may not necessarily be a good indicator of future incidents in that area.
Every effort is made to ensure that the figures presented are accurate and complete. However, it is important to note that these data have been extracted from a number of data sources used by forces for police purposes. The detail collected to respond specifically to your request is subject to the inaccuracies inherent in any large scale recording system. As a consequence, care should be taken to ensure data collection processes and their inevitable limitations are taken into account when interpreting those data.
The figures provided therefore are our best interpretation of relevance of data to your request, but you should be aware that the collation of figures for ad hoc requests may have limitations and this should be taken into account when those data are used.