Nazism Reports (1268/15)
- For the financial year 2014 – 2015, please detail all incidents where an individual has been reported for an act relating to the Nazi regime. This includes, but is not limited to, incidents where a person has displayed a Nazi symbol or performed a Nazi salute. I am also interested in details of any rally meetings that have taken place.
For each reported incident please detail
- Summary of the reported incident
- Date of the incident
- Location of the incident
- How many people involved
- Ages of the person/people involved
- What action was taken? Was there a prosecution, if so what was the charge and what was the outcome.
2a – f. Same for the calendar year 2013 – 2014.
3a – f. Same for the calendar year 2012 – 2013.
We are able to perform a word search in the incident notes of our incident logs for terms relating to Nazism. Please note that this will only bring back incidents where those terms were mentioned in the notes. I propose the following search terms:
We are able to provide:
– The year
– Location by Local Policing Unit
– Final classification of each incident
– The search term mentioned
– If the incident has been crimed
– Number of people involved (if mentioned in the MO notes/ Incident notes).
– Number of people arrested in relation to the incident
Please find attached our response. The data provided was collated by performing a word search in the incident notes for the suggestions mentioned above. Please note that this will only bring back those incidents which have the key words mentioned in the notes.