1) The current number of registered sex offenders on the date of this request (or latest available date) whose whereabouts are classed as ‘missing’?
2) The number of sex offenders who didn’t provide their details for the register contrary to their court/release requirements?
3) Of missing registered sex offenders:
– what MAPPA levels were the missing sex offenders managed at?
4) How many officers are assigned as their sole role to the management of registered sex offenders in your force area, on the date of this request?
5) What is the total number of registered sex offenders in your force area currently?
6) How many registered sex offenders in your force area are managed at MAPPA levels 1, 2 and 3?
7) With what frequency are RSOs seen (post statutory supervision) by police offender managers?
– Please provide for MAPPA level one, two and three?
Please find attached our response.