1. Does the force manage its own incoming mail/records or is this service outsourced?
2. If outsourced who is the current provider, when did the contract start and what is the contract term?
a. Was this contract awarded via any Frameworks e.g. CCS RM1063?
b. What is the cost of the incoming mail service within the force?
3. Is any of the incoming mail/records scanned or is it physically transported across the force?
a. What is the volume of incoming mail/records per day/week/month received by the force?
b. Is the scanning linked to any Document Management systems?
c. If so can you confirm which ones are used within the force?
4. If the service is provided in house how many staff are involved in:
a. Sorting the incoming mail
b. Distributing incoming mail
5. Does the force currently scan documents at department level?
6. Please outline which departments and average daily volumes b. Is there a standard within the force?
7. Are there any special stationary types used?
8. Do you use pre-printed inserts
9. Does the force mandate the scanning of records?
10. If yes could you please supply daily volumes of record scanning?
11. Can you please provide the contact details of the force¿s IT Director?
a. If the IT Director is not responsible for Digital Transformation & Strategy, please supply contact details of the person(s) who are.
12. Can you please provide the contact details of the force¿s Business Transformation Officer?
13. Could you please supply org chart for records management / information security?
14. Where are physical records / documents stored?
15. Are there any agreements or projects in place to digitise paper records a. If so, is this being done in-house or by a supplier?
b. If by a supplier, please provide details of who and when the contract started c. How much does the force spend annually on physical storage of records?
d. How much does the force spend annually on scanning physical records (include labour/resource)
16. Does the force have the facilities to scan paper records on-site?
a. If so, what hardware is in place to facilitate this
17. Who sponsors the drive for digital documents within the force? Please provide contact details
Please find attached our response