Licence for growing cannabis (9719_16 )
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, please provide me with copies of the following:
– Information on how to obtain a licence for growing cannabis.
– What department issues licence’s for the cultivation of cannabis.
– How many licence have been issued from 2000 – 2016.
– Who was said licences issued too.
– Was the licence for medical or research purposes.
I understand that under the Act I am entitled to a response within 20 working days of your receipt of this request. Some parts of the request may be easier to answer than others. Should this be the case, I request that you release information as soon as possible.
If my request is denied in whole or in part, I ask that you justify all deletions by reference to specific exemptions of the act. I will also expect you to release all non-exempt material. I reserve the right to appeal your decision to withhold any information or to charge excessive fees.
I am writing to inform you that the information you have requested is not held by West Midlands Police.
It may be that the Home office hold some relevant information, some guidance can be viewed via the link below