- Please can you provide financial information relating to the:
- total cost of interpreting services in the last 2 years and the number of requests made
- total cost of translation services in the last 2 years and the number of requests made
- total cost of BSL interpreting in the last 2 years and the number of requests made
- I would also be grateful if you could provide us with information that includes:
- Hourly cost of face to face interpreting services
- Cost per minute of telephone interpreting services
- Breakdown of the top 10 most popular languages
- How many video interpreting sessions were made last year for all languages, including British Sign Language?
- Can you please provide details of your current provider(s) (company name, date contract was awarded)?
- When are your current language service contracts with your incumbent(s) due to end?
- Please can you provide the name, job title, email address and contact number for the person(s) responsible
- for awarding any contracts relating to these services
- For managing the day to day running of the services
We can confirm that some relevant information is held by West Midlands Police and have provided this in the attached (11633_Attachment). However, I am afraid that I am not required to release all of the information requested.
REASONS FOR DECISION
The withheld information is exempt by virtue of the following exemption:
Section 43(2) – Commercial interests
This exemption and explanatory notes are shown here:
In line with the application of the above exemption, I am required to complete a Public Interest Test (PIT) on disclosure. Please find this PIT attached (11633_PIT).