In November 2011 West Midlands police awarded a contract for the provision of face-to-face interpreters to Applied Language Solutions Ltd, bought by Capita Translation and Interpreting Ltd in December 2011. Please provide the following information:
- When does the current contract with Capita TI Ltd expire?
- Please provide the details of any tender for the provision of interpreters, in which West Midlands police is taking part at the moment or intends to take part following the expiry of the current contract.
- How many foreign language interpreters did West Midlands police use from:
a) 1st January 2012 and 31st December 2012?
b) How many of those were sourced directly from the NRPSI, ie not through Capita?
- Please disclose the same information for the 2013 and 2014.
- How much did West Midlands police spend on interpreters in 2010?
- How much did West Midlands police spend on interpreters in 2014?
Please find attached our response.