- Contracts/Agreements relating to the supply of Gas which may include the following:
- Natural Gas Supply
- Gas Heating / Boiler Maintenance
- Installation of Gas Central Heating Systems
- Contracts/Agreements relating to the supply of Electricity which may include the following:
- Street Lighting
- Electricity Supply (Half Hourly)
- Electricity Supply (Non Half Hourly)
- Corporate Electricity Supply
Contract Information – For each of the types of the contract that I am requesting please can you send me the following information. Please can you remember if there is more than one provider can you please split the contract information up for each individual provider?
- Unique Contract Key: Please can you provide me with a unique reference quote that relates to each contract.
- Current Provider: If there is more than one provider please split the contract information individually.
- Annual Average Spend: Please can you send me the average spends over the last three years. Approximate spend is also acceptable.
- Contract Duration: Duration of the contract/agreement and can you please include any extension periods that could be executed.
- Contract Commence Date: The date the contract/agreement commenced.
- Contract Expiry Date: The date the contract/agreement expired.
- Contract Description: A brief description of the contract of what support/service in involved.
- Responsible Officer: Who within the organisation is responsible for this contract. Please can you send me the full names, actual job title, internal contact number and the officers direct email address.
If there is more than one supplier please split each profile of the above data types for each supplier. E.g. separate spend, expiry date, responsible officer.
Please find attached (1419_attachment_01.pdf).
Every effort is made to ensure that the figures presented are accurate and complete. However, it is important to note that these data have been extracted from a number of data sources used by forces for police purposes. The detail collected to respond specifically to your request is subject to the inaccuracies inherent in any large scale recording system. As a consequence, care should be taken to ensure data collection processes and their inevitable limitations are taken into account when interpreting those data.
The figures provided therefore are our best interpretation of relevance of data to your request, but you should be aware that the collation of figures for ad hoc requests may have limitations and this should be taken into account when those data are used.
If you decide to write an article / use the enclosed data we would ask you to take into consideration the factors highlighted in this document so as to not mislead members of the public or official bodies, or misrepresent the relevance of the whole or any part of this disclosed material.