Force Contact Staff (934A/20)
- How many police staff (whole / full time equivalents) are employed within your force control room?
- Between 01/04/2018 and 31/03/2020, how many police staff (whole / full time equivalents) have been recruited into your control room? Please break this down by years 18/19 and 19/20 where possible.
- Between 01/04/2018 and 31/03/2020, how many police staff (whole / full time equivalents) have left your control room? Please break this down by years 18/19 and 19/20 where possible.
- Of the staff (whole / full time equivalents) that have left the control room between 01/04/2018 and 31/03/2020. Please break down the reason for leaving (where possible). For example, number of staff that left the control room:
- To Police officer intake
- To Retirement
- For performance or standards related reasons
- To another role within the force
- To employment outside of force
- Do you have a tenure period for staff employed into your control room that limits their ability to move into other areas of your force operations? If yes, for what period is the tenure in place?
Please find attached our response.
Every effort is made to ensure that the figures presented are accurate and complete. However, it is important to note that these data have been extracted from a number of data sources used by forces for police purposes. The detail collected to respond specifically to your request is subject to the inaccuracies inherent in any large scale recording system. As a consequence, care should be taken to ensure data collection processes and their inevitable limitations are taken into account when interpreting those data.
The figures provided therefore are our best interpretation of relevance of data to your request, but you should be aware that the collation of figures for ad hoc requests may have limitations and this should be taken into account when those data are used.
If you decide to write an article / use the enclosed data we would ask you to take into consideration the factors highlighted in this document so as to not mislead members of the public or official bodies, or misrepresent the relevance of the whole or any part of this disclosed material.