I wish to know how many officers from your force have faced disciplinary action/criminal charges for causing unnecessary suffering to a force animal, for example police dogs or police horses in the last five years.
- What action did the officer face?
- What was the outcome of the action? Eg dismissal
- Please give a summary of the offence or alleged offence? For example, left a dog in a hot car
- Did the animal live or die?
- By five years, I mean from April 2009 to the present day.
We can confirm that there is no information held regarding officers facing disciplinary action or charges for causing unnecessary suffering to a force animal from April 2009 – present day.