Please note that the information requested relates to your construction procurement activities over the past 12 months
1. What monitoring and reporting do you have in place to check whether your main contractors are paying their sub-contractors within 30 days?
2. If your response to Q1 is in the negative what other steps does your organisation take to ensure fair payment is applied along construction supply chains?
3. Please provide information showing the average time taken by your organisation to discharge payments to your direct or main contractors?
4. Do you apply a cash retention in your works contracts?
5. If you apply a cash retention what use do you make of the cash whilst it’s in your possession?
6. Have you or are you about to put in place project bank accounts on your construction projects?
7. Please provide information about any plans which your organisation has for improving payment performance along the supply chain [e.g. making payments to sub-contractors within 30 days (of the main contract due payment dates) a pre-qualification requirement for lead contractors].
8. Has your organisation been using PAS 91 as the pre-qualification standard to be the exclusion of other pre-qualification requirements?
9. If you are not currently using PAS 91 as the exclusive route to pre-qualification does your organisation have plans to use PAS 91 (exclusively) in the future?
Please find attached our response