– Details of all incidents reported to the Police involving acts of homophobia at rugby and football matches (whether in or around the ground), in the calendar year 2014, and 2015 to present
Please detail for each incident:
- The location where the incident took place
- The game being played
- The team being supported by the person committing the offence, where possible
- A brief description of the incident
- The outcome of the incident
- The date of the incidentIt is professional teams I’m after. The ones I would be interested in please are
– Villa Park (Aston Villa)
– St Andrews (Birmingham City)
– Molineux (Wolves)
– The Hawthorns (West Brom)
– Ricoh Arena (Coventry)
– Bescott Stadium (Walsall)
There has been 1 recorded crime where a hate crime marker for homophobia was used and where the location was recorded as a football ground. The date of the incident is not recorded.
The incident occurred at the Birmingham City V Brighton and Hove Albion match. An unknown Birmingham fan is alleged to have shouted a phrase that could be perceived as homophobic. There is no outcome recorded.