Fingerprint Identifications (4673_14)
1. In relation to fingerprint identifications, what is the saving (in money, time or both) of conducting two verifications rather than three in your Fingerprint Bureau?
2. What is this saving made up of?
3. Have there been any mis-identifications as a result of conducting two verifications?
4. If so, how many occasions has this occurred?
5. Has any additional work been required as a result of conducting two verifications, such as dip sampling or additional peer review?
Please find attached our response (4673_Attachment_01).