Energy Management Systems (7509/17)
Please find my request below, which relates to the organisation’s contract relating to their energy management system. Not all organisations have energy management system and if the organisation does not have one please ignore the contractual part of my request (1-6) and concentrate on questions 7-12.
- The supplier who provides the software to the organisation?
- The cost associated with the software. Please provide me with the annual spend.
- What is the brand of the software?
- What is the duration of the contract?
- When does this contract expires?
- When does the organisation plan to review this contract?
- Can you please provide me with the contract description of the services provided under the agreement with the supplier? This also includes potential extensions and support and maintenance services.
- What is the organisation’s annual energy spend for the following:
- What is the total number of meter points for Electricity for:
- Non Half Hourly (NHH) meter points
- Half Hourly (HH) meter points
- What is the total number of Gas meter points?
- What is the total number of Water meter points?
- What is the total number of meter points for specialist gases and liquids?
- Can you please provide me with the contact details of the key person responsible for this contract or around energy management.
- Can you please send me the organisations’ energy management strategy/plan that covers 2017?
Please find attached our response.
Every effort is made to ensure that the figures presented are accurate and complete. However, it is important to note that these data have been extracted from a number of data sources used by forces for police purposes. The detail collected to respond specifically to your request is subject to the inaccuracies inherent in any large scale recording system. As a consequence, care should be taken to ensure data collection processes and their inevitable limitations are taken into account when interpreting those data.
The figures provided therefore are our best interpretation of relevance of data to your request, but you should be aware that the collation of figures for ad hoc requests may have limitations and this should be taken into account when those data are used.
If you decide to write an article / use the enclosed data we would ask you to take into consideration the factors highlighted in this document so as to not mislead members of the public or official bodies, or misrepresent the relevance of the whole or any part of this disclosed material.