- Do you have a specific code for reporting on road traffic collisions / incidents please for the Department for Transport (DfT) rentable e-scooter trial in your area,
- Do you have a separate code for road traffic incidents for illegal rentable e-scooters please.
- Could you clarify how road traffic incidents involving either rentable e-scooters or illegal ones are reported through STATS19 recording process please.
- How are the complaints about rentable and illegal e-scooters from the public are being recorded please.
- If the rentable e-scooter trials are dockless, are you able to take enforcement action if they are causing an obstruction on the pavement or at a pedestrian crossing please? Examples of what is meant by dockless are given below in the photos.
Please find attached our response.