Digital Governance (2355_16)
I do not believe any of the information requested is of a personal, environmental or sensitive nature, and in terms of costs to manage such a request I don’t believe there should be considerable time or cost to access such detail and respond.
The information requested relates to “Digital Governance”, by which I mean any system or service supporting the checking of, and / or searching for issues that relate to; quality, search optimization and/or compliance of any or all of the web sites operated by you or on your behalf.
1. Do you use a paid-for service, subscription and or licensed software to support Digital Governance? If yes, which one do you use (e.g. SiteImprove, Hi-soft, Site Beam, Active Standards, or other) for your primary website’?
2. What is the annual contracted external spend for the software licence or subscription? Against the contract in place, what is the contract period and when is the contract due for renewal (day/month/year)?
3. What is the annual external spend, by supplier, for services (software licences, subscription fees, etc) supporting Digital Governance?
4. Which service do you use to monitor availability and report the uptime of your primary website?
5. Which content management system do you use for your primary website?
Please find attached our response.