Cyber Crime (13702/19)
- Do you have a record of cyber crime that are committed within your force?
- What offences related to cyber crime are recordable offences and non recordable?
- Are you able to provide a breakdown of the above offences showing the total number of offences recorded?
- Those were the victim was under 16, 17/18 and over 18
- What the conviction was including caution
- Including the web platform if known such as facebook, instagram etc
Please can the data be provided for 2017, 2018 and 2019 to end of July.
- What support is there for parents of children after their child has been victim to cyber crime?
- What advice is provided to victims of cyber crime?
- What budget is allocated to cyber crime
- What advise Is given to the public for cyber crime awareness and privacy?
- Is your police force linked to any others to tackle, prevent cyber crime and promote children’s safety online?
Please find attached (13702_19_attachment.pdf).
Every effort is made to ensure that the figures presented are accurate and complete. However, it is important to note that these data have been extracted from a number of data sources used by forces for police purposes. The detail collected to respond specifically to your request is subject to the inaccuracies inherent in any large scale recording system. As a consequence, care should be taken to ensure data collection processes and their inevitable limitations are taken into account when interpreting those data.
The figures provided therefore are our best interpretation of relevance of data to your request, but you should be aware that the collation of figures for ad hoc requests may have limitations and this should be taken into account when those data are used.
If you decide to write an article / use the enclosed data we would ask you to take into consideration the factors highlighted in this document so as to not mislead members of the public or official bodies, or misrepresent the relevance of the whole or any part of this disclosed material.