Custody Health Contract (1727/18)
Please can you provide the following information:
- Which company(s) holds the contract to supply your police custody health services
- Please state the full name of commissioning authority
- Please state if this service was procured through a framework agreement with other commissioning authorities (if so please provide the names of the other commissioning authorities). If yes, please also state who is the contract holder.
- Please state the contract start date and end date of your current custody health services.
- What is the expected total value of the contract?
- What is your annual budget for custody health services?
- Are there provisions for contract extensions (including how many years and the extension terms). If yes, please state if the contract extension been awarded
- Please state the names of the organisations who bid for the contract
- How many detainees are treated/assessed annually by your current custody health provider
- What would the procurement model be for future contracts? E.g. will the contract be procured jointly with another commissioning authority?
- What are the performance standards/ KPI’s the current service provider(s) operate under? (Response time – Time of call, to time of patient seen)
- What is the current provider’s performance against these standards in the last 12 months? (e.g. 95% compliance against response time KPI)
Please find attached our response.
Every effort is made to ensure that the figures presented are accurate and complete. However, it is important to note that these data have been extracted from a number of data sources used by forces for police purposes. The detail collected to respond specifically to your request is subject to the inaccuracies inherent in any large scale recording system. As a consequence, care should be taken to ensure data collection processes and their inevitable limitations are taken into account when interpreting those data.
The figures provided therefore are our best interpretation of relevance of data to your request, but you should be aware that the collation of figures for ad hoc requests may have limitations and this should be taken into account when those data are used.
If you decide to write an article / use the enclosed data we would ask you to take into consideration the factors highlighted in this document so as to not mislead members of the public or official bodies, or misrepresent the relevance of the whole or any part of this disclosed material.