I’d like to request some information in regards to the following services.
- a) Laundry equipment supply, maintenance and install.
- b) Catering equipment supply, maintenance and install.
- c) Fire equipment supply, maintenance and install and provision of Fire Risk Assessments / consultancy.
- d) HVAC equipment supply, maintenance and install.
- e) Cleaning supplies in regards to laundry detergents, laundry disinfectants, room disinfection solutions
Request for information on the following:
1)Please confirm your annual spend for the listed services showing a breakdown of contract value and any additional ad-hoc spend for the previous 3 years.
- i) Please highlight any credits received or cost deductions made due to poor service for the duration of the contract.
2) Please confirm where services have been won through a tender or bid process or awarded via framework.
- i) Please confirm all suppliers who competed and their scoring following evaluation.
- ii) Please provide a copy of the winning submission and contract in place.
iii) Please confirm the expected retender date.
- iv) Please confirm the portal or tender forum you advertise/promote such works through.
3) Please confirm the SLA Levels in place for the listed services.
- i) Please confirm the SLA Levels reached by current suppliers for the listed services.
4) Please provide your most recent asset list for the above services.
5) Please confirm the name and contact details of the person responsible for procurement of the above services.
Our data are not organised in such a way as to allow us to provide this information within the appropriate (cost) limit within the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act (see ‘Reason for Decision’ below).
Although excess cost removes the force’s obligations under the Freedom of Information Act, as a gesture of goodwill I have supplied information, relative to your request, retrieved before it was realised that the fees limit would be exceeded (see attached). I trust this is helpful, but it does not affect our legal right to rely on the fees regulations for the remainder of the request.
REASON FOR DECISION
Please note that researching each individual case would exceed the appropriate limit (FOIA, s.12). In order to collate the information for full asset lists for various contracts would take longer than the FOI time limit, some are not held electronically, some are not held at all and would have to be manually reviewed and others are not held by WMP, but are held by WMP independent contractors on our behalf.
The cost of compliance with the whole of your request is above the amount to which we are legally required to respond, i.e. the cost of locating and retrieving the information would exceed the appropriate costs limit under section 12(1) of the FOI Act 2000. For West Midlands Police, the appropriate limit is set at £450, as prescribed by the Freedom of Information and Data Protection (Appropriate Limit and Fees) Regulations 2004, S.I. 3244.