Communication Department (FOI ref: 2513/15)
Does your force have a written document that sets out long term objectives for communication, media and public relations activity? (e.g. a communications strategy)
a. If yes, since when?
b. Please attach a copy of the most recent version.
2) Do you have:
a. a force structure chart showing where the communications department sites within the organisation?
b. A department structure chart?
3) In which year was the communications department first established?
4) In which year was the communications department established in its current restructure?
5) Who does the head of the communications department report to? (e.g. Chief Constable, Deputy Chief Constable, Superintendent).
6) Does the head of the communications department sit on the force executive/command team?
a. If yes, is this as a voting member or in an advisory capacity?
7) How long has the current head of communications held their position as head of department?
Please find attached our response.