Please can you tell me how many drone flights have been made in support of West Midlands Police activities in the past three years up to the most recent date.
Please could you provide the following information?:
1. The number of house burglaries recorded by your force, broken down by month
Please send me:
1) A list of the force’s cold cases under investigation including details of the crime investigated
2) A list of cold cases solved since January 2019
I am looking to obtain information regarding crimes in or on the premises of bars and night clubs in your force area.
a) The number of suspects that were released under investigation by the force between 1/8/18 and 31/7/19. If possible within cost constraints, please provide a breakdown of the crime type ie the number of people accused of murder, for example.
1. How many (a) police officers and (b) police staff were disciplined in the last calendar year (2019) for improper/illegal or inappropriate use of the PNC/Force intelligence data systems?
1. Request 1
What are the ten roads that had the most collisions on them in 2019 in your area?
2. Request 2
How many collisions did the roads referenced in request one have on them in 2019?
For each and every financial year between 2015-16 and 2018-19, please could you provide me with:
1. The total number of domestic abuse incidents reported to your force versus the total number subsequently recorded as a domestic abuse crime.
At the link pasted below, you will see that South Yorkshire Police have published full details of disciplinaries against police officers, including i) date, ii) allegation type, iii) allegation details, vi) outcome and v) source.
I am writing to make a request for all the information to which I am entitled under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. I would like to receive the information via email. The request is as follows:
1. How many people did your force release ‘under investigation’ each month for the last two years (up to and including May 2020)? If possible, please can you state the average length of time these people were under investigation prior to being charged or charges being dropped.
2. How many people did your force release on pre-charge bail each month for the last two years (up to and including May 2020)? If possible, please can you state the average length of time these people were on bail for.