Month: October 2020
What policies and procedures has wmp implemented to encourage safer travel to work and in particular to encourage wmp employees to cycle to work?
The number of calls for officers to attend where “mental health” was flagged and/or cited as a factor in the call in the last three years (2018,2019 and 2020 so far)?
Can you please give me an idea of what the average cost of a single PC is in your area for 2019/20 year?
This single cost figure should comprise all ancillary costs and include, but not be limited to, salary, pension, national insurance, overtime, equipment, training, accommodation, workspace and buildings costs.
1. What database management systems do you currently use?
2. What business applications and functions are being supported by each database management system?
1) Also, please provide statistics on how many right hand drive vehicles have been investigated for their legitimate export and re-import with a foreign number plates within the Soho Road and Lozells wards.
2) How many vehicles have been assessed for exceeding the 6 month concession for NON-RESIDENT EU nationals the Soho Road and Lozells wards.
3) How many of the above vehicles have actually been seized for non-payment of vehicle tax.
How many CCTV cameras are installed across the West Midlands Police Estate?
I would ask you to please carry out a keyword search for “fireworks” on your incident recording system for the period 19/10/19 to 01/11/19.
1) The total numbers of active-duty police officers in the force?
2) The total number of active-duty police officers who have had an allegation about their conduct substantiated?