Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, I would like to know what direction has been given by West Midlands Police to ensure that the Union Flag is flown outside police buildings including Lloyd House on, and on how many:
1) days designated by DCMS for Union Flag Flying,
2) non-designated days, in 2019 and 2020.
1) The number of knife crime incidents investigated (including attacks and possessions) in September 2020 within the force area, presented by a) date, b) age of offender and c) location of incident, d) whether arrests made, e) whether charges made
2) The WMP response time to each of these knife crime incidents
1. Please supply a full dated copy of all Special Police Services Agreements made between yourselves and High SpeedTwo (HS2) Ltd and/or their contractors *and/or their High Court Enforcement agents including all schedules, variations, appendices, or addenda thereto
1. How many drivers have you charged (e.g. issued a fine/fixed penalty notice) with careless driving, broken down by calendar year, since 2013?
2. How many drivers have you charged (e.g. issued a fine/fixed penalty notice) for middle lane hogging offences specifically, broken down by calendar year, since 2013?
The number of reports of domestic abuse-related incidents and domestic abuse-related offences (also known as domestic violence) that have been received by your force’s Professional Standards Department