How much the force has paid towards the apprenticeship levy since its introduction in April 2017?
Month: September 2019
How many people were arrested by your force and put under a “Place of Safety” under the Mental Health Act [Section 136]?
How many stabbings have there been in your area so far in 2019?
Can you please provide the number of west mids police officers who have been convicted of sex offences over the past 3 years.
Number of reports police have received about car key burglaries in the past two years – broken down by month
1) How many staff sick days have been mental health related between 1st August 2018-1st August 2019?
2) What is the total number of staff sick days for your force/constabulary between 1st August 2018-1st August 2019?
The number of recorded instances where police officers have attended an illegal land incursion in each of the last three years?
1) The number of body worn cameras purchased by your force, from financial year 2014/15 to 2018/19 inclusive, broken down by financial year.
2) The amount of money spent purchasing body worn cameras by your force, from financial year 2014/15 to 2018/19 inclusive, broken down by financial year.
3) The name of the supplier(s) of body worn cameras purchased by your force, from financial year 2014/15 to 2018/19 inclusive, broken down by financial year.
How many times the words:
Fabricated Induced Illness
appeared in any Crime, Enquiry or Incident text for each of the above three time periods.
The number of subject access requests received by the force, each calendar year, since subject access requests became available in 1998.