I would like to request figures relating to the period 2016 to date of all incidents West Midlands Police responded to that involved psychoactive substances
Month: February 2019
1) The number of incidents you have responded to where “YouTube”, “You Tube” or “utube” was mentioned on the callout record as part of the incident, in each calendar year from 1st January 2017 to 31st December 2018 inclusive, broken down by calendar year (ie. a single number for the whole of 2017, and a single number for the whole of 2018).
1) The number of arrests the force made under the Vagrancy Act 1824 in the last 5 years. Please break down the information by offence and organise them by calendar year.
1) In the year of 2017/18 how many people were arrested under the 1824 Vagrancy Act?
Please state the number of occasions your force detained a person in a police cell under the Mental Health Act in each of the following years:
How many people were arrested under Section 76 of the Serious Crime Act
2015 for ‘Controlling or Coercive Behaviour in an Intimate or Family Relationship’ in 2018
Under the Freedom of Information act can you provide me with Operation Snow Bunting:
Can you provide me with any documents created by your force about it?
Can you provide me with any documents received by your force but created by another force about it?
Any briefing notes, letters to staff, presentations about the operation?
Any letters or documents received by your force authored by the Kent Resilience Forum?
In terms of time frame please make it the last three calendar months.
• if the police force is using mobile phone extraction technology
• if so, what is the name of the technology used and what information does it extract
• how many times this technology has been used over the past five years (i.e. how many individuals’ phones have been targeted)
• how many times this technology has been used on the owner of a mobile phone who has been vetted by MI5
Please could you provide me with information pertaining to the number of police officers your force supplies to patrol Molinuex stadium for the 19-home league matches for Wolves for the 2017/18 season? Each respective fixture, along with the total number of officers per matchday would be ideal.
Wolverhampton Football Match Arrests, by offence type, for 2017/18 and 2018/19 season as recorded on the case management system for the Football Policing Unit.