1 ) How many Vietnamese children (under 18) were arrested by your force
Month: January 2018
1. I’m currently undertaking a research study on the `Reliability of eyewitness identification evidence’. For the part of this study, I’m researching what current line-up procedure does your police force use with eyewitnesses when identifying suspects.
2. Does your police force use sequential line-ups ? (all individuals are viewed one at a time), simultaneous line-ups? (all individuals are viewed at the same time), or does it use Viper (pre-recorded video recordings of individuals)?
3. Please could you respond which type of identification process you use with reasons why you use that one.
How many speeding offences have been committed in the following years?
Under The Freedom of Information Act 2000 I’m requesting the following information from your organisation:
– All investigations launched into suspected offences under Section 5 of The Hunting Act 2004 (http://bit.ly/2pz6xHr) & the results of those investigations.
For McDonalds, Coseley in 2017
If you could search for the number of calls for service you have provided and put them into a classification such as anti-social behaviour or burglary etc and give them a date and time line, this would be a great help and is exactly the kind of information my operations manager is looking for.
How many alarm response emergency calls did West Midlands Police receive in the following 12 month periods
Please reveal the total number of days that staff (officers and civilian employees) were absent due to a mental health related illness (e.g. psychological disorders including anxiety, stress, depression) during the 2009/10 financial year. Please also give the total number of staff for the same year.
How many offences involving a knife or bladed weapon were recorded by your force in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017?
1) Has the Force hired any Police Staff Investigators/Civilian investigators through an external recruitment agency (as opposed to internal, directly employed Police staff investigators) during the financial years 2015/6 and 2016/17?
The number of Fixed Penalty Notices issued for using a hand-held mobile phone while driving. Please could you provide the details by month from January 2016 to December 2017 inclusive.