The number of Sexual Offences where the victim was aged 16 or under.
Month: April 2017
Please provide the following information relating to children aged under 16 in your force area:
i) Total number of instances children were reported missing in 2014-2017.
Since the act was introduced, please break down by type of substance, the number offences under the Psychoactive Substances Act 2016
For the period of April 2013 to March 2017 please provide the number of reported offences under the following offences: Serious Crime Act, s.67 (2015); Sexual Offences Act, s.10, s.12, s.15 (2003); Communications Act, s.127 (2003); Malicious Communications Act, s.1.
Further please provide the outcomes for each crime.
1. How many police officers are currently qualified to operate drones?
2. What level and type of (if any) qualification do police officers require to operate drones?
3. How are funds allocated to training officers? Especially, how much does training cost, and how and from where are these funds provided?
4. What type of training package do officers undertake to become qualified? Especially, what is the duration of the course, and what are the assessment criteria for successful qualification?
5. For what purposes is the force currently using drones?
6. What procedures are in place in the event of a police drone crash?
– The number of arrests made for `revenge porn’ offences under Section 33 of the Criminal Justice and Courts Bill each year since the Bill was amended in 2015 (2015, 2016 and 2017 so far).
The number of Fixed Penalty Notices issued in relation to the Average Speed Cameras situated along the A3400 at Hockley Heath
How many weapons which emit high voltage charges and were described as stun guns, electric shock devices, stun devices or tasers have been used in offences in your force area in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016?
I am writing to make a formal request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 for a copy of your general or organisational complaints policy for members of the public.
1 How many theft from the person offences inside supermarkets have been reported to you in the following years: 1/1/2014 ¿ 31/12/2014, 1/1/2015 ¿ 31/12/2015, 1/1/2016 ¿ 31/12/2016?.