Troubled Families (9812_16)


1. Please provide details of the agencies that have access to the information that a family has been attached to the Troubled Families Programme. (May I suggest a list.) For example, the DWP, the police, schools, etc.
2. What is the nature of their access to this information? For example, is the information available on their IT systems? Or can they access the information via other agencies’ IT systems? If so, what is the terms of this access?


Please find attached our response.



Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed