Which Department is dealing with the investigation of traffic accidents in your country.
2. Are the parties involved in traffic accidents required to report all accidents to the police, or what types of traffic accidents required to be reported?
3. What are the process and the methods used for the documentation of the accident (what needs to be documented on the site of the accident)
4. What are the technical resources used by the police for documentation of the place of the accident (vehicle type and it’s equipment, the type of camera, camcorder, tools used to establish the tracks and positions of vehicles after the accident to identify and to highlight the traces to protect the scene of the accident etc.
5. What software do you use to record accidents, to draw plans of the place of accidents
6. Where could I possibly get some information on the topic (internet reference books etc)
Under section 21 of the Act, we are not required to provide information in response to a request if it is already reasonably accessible to you. The information you requested in relation to West Midlands Police is available on the following websites:
For the remainder of the UK, you would need to contact each individual police force.