For the 12 month period up to the end of May (ie from 1/6/13 to 31/5/14) or for the most recent 12-month period for which you hold the relevant information.
1) In the relevant time period, how many instances of street robbery did your force record in which a pair of music headphones was stolen. (NB – to be clear, I am not interested in any street robberies where a pair of headphones was NOT stolen. I am only interested in robberies where a
pair of personal headphones used to listen to music on a smartphone or other portable music device was stolen.)
2) Can you give a breakdown of the total number of such robberies in relation to the product type – eg how many of the headphones were Beats, how many were Sony etc.
3) Can you give a financial value for each type that was stolen.
4) Can you provide, as closely as is possible, the exact location where the street robbery took place.
5) Can you provide details in relation to each offence as to whether anyone was arrested and subsequently charged and convicted.
Please find attached our response.