1) The number of officers and civilian staff retiring or resigning in the last three years while under investigation.
2) The number convicted and cautioned – and a breakdown of what they were convicted/cautioned for. Please provide their rank.
3) How many officers and civilian staff were suspended during the last three years.
4) Please provide a breakdown of how long each was suspended for and whether they were suspended on full pay.
5) The number of officers and civilian staff sacked following misconduct hearings in the last three years (the figures for each please).
Please find attached (5150_attachment_01.pdf). Data are for the period 01 April 2013 to 30 November 2015.
Every effort is made to ensure that the figures presented are accurate and complete. However, it is important to note that these data have been extracted from a number of data sources used by forces for police purposes. The detail collected to respond specifically to your request is subject to the inaccuracies inherent in any large scale recording system. As a consequence, care should be taken to ensure data collection processes and their inevitable limitations are taken into account when interpreting those data.
The figures provided therefore are our best interpretation of relevance of data to your request, but you should be aware that the collation of figures for ad hoc requests may have limitations and this should be taken into account when those data are used.
If you decide to write an article / use the enclosed data we would ask you to take into consideration the factors highlighted in this document so as to not mislead members of the public or official bodies, or misrepresent the relevance of the whole or any part of this disclosed material.