- In the period from 1January 2012 until today, have Officers or other representatives of West Midlands Police taken part in any discussions, meetings or correspondence with:
– Coventry City Football Club,
– Otium Entertainments Limited,
– SISU Capital,
– or any individuals or companies acting on their behalf, in relation to development proposals within the West Midlands Police area relating to the building of a football stadium and/or any other facilities related to the business of the football club?
- If any such discussions, meetings or correspondence have taken place within that period, please confirm:
- a) The date or dates on which they took place;
- b) The names and designations of all individuals involved;
- c) The location of the site or sites to which the proposals related;
- d) The nature and scale of the proposals and any other details of them supplied to the Police;
- e) A summary of the Police advice or comments provided in response to the development proposals;
- f) Whether any further such discussions, meetings or correspondence are planned with details of the dates when they are to take place and the names of the individuals to be involved.
- Please provide copies of any:
- a) Correspondence which has taken place;
- b) Notes or minutes of any meetings or discussions;
- c) Plans, drawings, sketches and other documents describing the development proposals.
We have consulted the relevant departments (central operations and the planning officer for Coventry) and can confirm that there has been no contact regarding the building of a football stadium and/or any other facilities related to the business of the football club.