1) A copy of your mobile/agile working strategy policy (use of mobile devices whilst working in the community).
2) The name and contact details of the person responsible for your mobility strategy.
3) Your budget for any mobile working strategy developments for 2015/16.
4) Your budget specifically for mobile application development.
5) If you currently have a software solution, which application you currently use to manage your corporate mobile devices and officer owner devices (BYOD)?
6) If you currently do not have a software solution enabling community policing on mobile devices, do you intend to implement such a solution in the next 24 months? If yes, please provide your budget.
7) Do you have any mobile application development resource in house? If so how many.
8) If no, who do you outsource your application development to?
Please find attached (2497_attachment_01.pdf).
Every effort is made to ensure that the figures presented are accurate and complete. However, it is important to note that these data have been extracted from a number of data sources used by forces for police purposes. The detail collected to respond specifically to your request is subject to the inaccuracies inherent in any large scale recording system. As a consequence, care should be taken to ensure data collection processes and their inevitable limitations are taken into account when interpreting those data.
The figures provided therefore are our best interpretation of relevance of data to your request, but you should be aware that the collation of figures for ad hoc requests may have limitations and this should be taken into account when those data are used.
If you decide to write an article / use the enclosed data we would ask you to take into consideration the factors highlighted in this document so as to not mislead members of the public or official bodies, or misrepresent the relevance of the whole or any part of this disclosed material.