Could you please send me the following information with regards to the organisation’s Mobile Phones contract:
If there is more than one provider please split all the information including the annual average spend, number of users, duration, contract dates and internal contact details.
- Network Provider(s) – Please provide me with the network provider name e.g. EE, Telefonica, Vodafone, Three.
- Annual Average Spend- Can you please provide me with the average annual spend over the 3 years. If this is a new contract can you please provide the estimated annual spend.
- Number of Connections- Number of connections for each network provider. (number of voice only devices, voice and data devices, data only devices)
- Duration of the contract- please state if the contract also includes contract extensions for each provider.
- Contract Start Date- please can you provide me with the start date of the signed agreement. Please do not provide me with the framework contract date I require the contract dates of the signed agreement. (if there are multiple start dates, could you please provide me with the earliest date for each provider)
- Contract Expiry Date- please can you provide me with the expiry date of the signed agreement. Please do not provide me with the framework contract date I require the contract dates of the signed agreement. If the contract is rolling please state.
- Contract Review Date- Please can you provide me with a date when the organisation plans to review this contract.
- Please can you send me the number of mobile Handsets?
- The person in the organisation responsible for this particular contract. Can you send me the full contact details Contact Name, Job Title, Contact Number and direct email address for each network provider? If full contact details cannot be provided please send me their actual job title.
Please find attached (886_19_attachment_01.pdf).
Every effort is made to ensure that the figures presented are accurate and complete. However, it is important to note that these data have been extracted from a number of data sources used by forces for police purposes. The detail collected to respond specifically to your request is subject to the inaccuracies inherent in any large scale recording system. As a consequence, care should be taken to ensure data collection processes and their inevitable limitations are taken into account when interpreting those data.
The figures provided therefore are our best interpretation of relevance of data to your request, but you should be aware that the collation of figures for ad hoc requests may have limitations and this should be taken into account when those data are used.
If you decide to write an article / use the enclosed data we would ask you to take into consideration the factors highlighted in this document so as to not mislead members of the public or official bodies, or misrepresent the relevance of the whole or any part of this disclosed material.