- What estimate has been made of any real-terms reductions in the income received by the force from the Home Office in the following years ¿
Please include in your response any documents setting out forward financial projections (redacted or in full).
- What estimate has been made of any real-terms reductions in spending by the force in the following years –
- What projections have been made of the impact on the force of any proposed reductions in the police grant formula allocation and can you outline any planned workforce reductions.
- Does the force have a modernisation programme to meet the demands of further reductions in funding? Please provide full details and costings of any such programmes.
- What estimate has been made of the cost to the force of (a) the apprenticeship levy and (b) the single tier pension?
- Has the force spent any money obtaining ACORN 5 data from CACI limited since 14 July 2015? If so, how much?
- What has been the total cost to the force to date of engaging in the Home Office consultation on reform of the police funding formula?
Please find attached our response.