- What schemes are in place in the force area for the relocation of gang members, their associates and/or the victims of gang-related crimes?
- Please state how many gang members, associates and/or victims have been relocated internally -ie within the force area – and how many externally – ie beyond its boundaries.
- Under these schemes and others, how many gang members, associates and/or victims have been received into the force area and how are the offenders managed and/or monitored?
- How many of those relocated gang members and/or associates have since been arrested at their destination? For what offences? Had they been relocated within the force area or to another force area?
Please find attached our response.
In addition to the attached response West Midlands Police can neither confirm nor deny that they hold any other information relevant to the whole of your request by virtue of the following exemptions:
• Section 23(5) Information supplied by Security Bodies
• Section 24(2) National Security.
• Section 30(3) Police Investigations
• Section 31(3) Law Enforcement
• Section 38(2) Health and Safety
• Section 40(5) Personal Information
These exemptions and explanatory notes are shown here:
As recommended as good practice by the Information Commissioner’s Office a version of this response may be published on the West Midlands Police website.