- How many family liaison officers does the force currently have?
- How many family liaison officers did the force have in 2009, 2017 and 2018. Please provide information for each year separately and clearly marked.
- How many cases/families can each family liaison officer work with at a time?
- 126 (plus 20 reserve).
- No information held – we do not record yearly return figures for the number of Family Liaison Officers in position as this is a fluctuating figure dependant on a number of factors.
- This is managed case by case. There is no upper limit.