- How many incidents has your force responded to during each of the financial years 2014/15; 2015/16 and 2016/17 involving the food delivery service “Deliveroo” ?
Please provide a breakdown for each year giving the month and type of the incident e.g. RTA.
- How many crimes has your force recorded during each of the financial years 2014/15; 2015/16 and 2016/17 where the crime report contains the word “Deliveroo” and you reasonably believe it refers to the food delivery service of that name?
Please provide a breakdown giving:
- A summary of the crime report including the month, a description of the offence(s) – please specify the offence(s) recorded and if any goods were stolen the details of said goods and any estimation of their value;
- The age(s) the suspect(s) and alleged victim(s) (please exclude this part of my Foi request if it you conclude it would risk identifying any individuals or exceed the time limit).
- What the result of the investigation was, for example a charge or caution etc.
Please find attached our response.
Please note that these data should be interpreted with caution. Comparing numbers of incidents/crimes can be misleading and does not necessarily indicate the likelihood of someone being a victim of crime. In addition, the number of incidents/crimes recorded in an area over a period of time can be influenced by a number of factors. Consequently statistics on incidents/crimes for one period may not necessarily be a good indicator of future incidents in that area.
Every effort is made to ensure that the figures presented are accurate and complete. However, it is important to note that these data have been extracted from a number of data sources used by forces for police purposes. The detail collected to respond specifically to your request is subject to the inaccuracies inherent in any large scale recording system. As a consequence, care should be taken to ensure data collection processes and their inevitable limitations are taken into account when interpreting those data.
The figures provided therefore are our best interpretation of relevance of data to your request, but you should be aware that the collation of figures for ad hoc requests may have limitations and this should be taken into account when those data are used.