In the last 3 years:
1. How many Police Vehicles are equipped with defibrillators.
2. How many times have they been used.
3. How many times has their use resulted in a life being saved.
4. How many times has the equipment not been useable due to a technical failure or lack of battery supplies.
5. Is the deployment of Defibrillators part of a Co-Responder Scheme with a NHS Ambulance TRUST.
6. Do you have a Defibrillator/AED Policy, if so please provide a copy.
7. If No to Question 7, is this included in any other Policy, i.e. First Aid Policy, if so please provide a copy.
Information required for the past 3 calendar years.
Please find attached our response