1. I would like to establish whether West Midlands Police use IBM’s database software DB2 for Linux, UNIX and Windows or z/OS.
2. If you do not use DB2, could you please let me know which database software you do use?
3. Would you be able to supply contact details of the decision maker responsible for your database procurement?
4. Could you also let me know if you currently outsource any of your database support, if so could you please provide the name of the organisation?
1. No information held – West Midlands Police does not use this software.
2. Oracle and SQL Server.
3. Mr Wellings, Data Centre Services Manager (Telephone:101).
4. West Midlands Police does not outsource any database support.