- How many Civilian Investigators are currently used by your force?
- Which units, squads and/or operations contain Civilian Investigators – and how many Civilian Investigators work in each? Ideally, please give a total of all investigators to identify the proportion of which are made up of Civilian Investigators.
- How many Civilian Investigators have been used by your force over the past 5 years? Please break these down by month and year.
- Which external companies or agencies are currently contracted to provide or recruit Civilian Investigators to your force (i.e. G4S, Servoca, etc.)? How much are these contracts worth, how long do they run and when did they start?
- How much money has been spent in total on Civilian Investigators for the last five years? Please break this down by month and year.
Please find attached (6751_18_attachment_01.pdf).
Every effort is made to ensure that the figures presented are accurate and complete. However, it is important to note that these data have been extracted from a number of data sources used by forces for police purposes. The detail collected to respond specifically to your request is subject to the inaccuracies inherent in any large scale recording system. As a consequence, care should be taken to ensure data collection processes and their inevitable limitations are taken into account when interpreting those data.
The figures provided therefore are our best interpretation of relevance of data to your request, but you should be aware that the collation of figures for ad hoc requests may have limitations and this should be taken into account when those data are used.
If you decide to write an article / use the enclosed data we would ask you to take into consideration the factors highlighted in this document so as to not mislead members of the public or official bodies, or misrepresent the relevance of the whole or any part of this disclosed material.