In the light of the recent ruling by the European Court of Justice that the Safe Harbour agreement is invalid, can you please supply the following information:
1) Does West Midlands Police Store and process UK/EU citizen data in the US?
2) If so, approximately how much UK/EU citizen data is stored in the US?
3) If so, which service provider is storing and processing that data?
4) If so, was the Safe Harbour Agreement Safe used to determine the “adequacy” of transferring the data to the US, under the Eighth Principle of the Data Protection Act?
5) If Safe Harbour was not used as an adequacy mechanism, what was the mechanism used to ensure compliance with the Data Protection Act?
No information held. West Midlands Police stores no citizen data in the United States.