- How many banning order applications (under section 14b of the Act) the force has made in the last three years, with figures broken down per calendar year, including 2014 to date?
- How many of these applications have been successful, resulting in a banning order being made by a court? Please also break these figures down by year.
- The age of the individual the application was made in respect of?
- The club the individual was associated to?
- The number of individuals currently named on the force’s list/database of risk supporters held for the purposes of supporting applications under section 14b of the Act?
Please find attached our response.